Blogger & Social Media Intern Job Description
Overall Job Description: The blogging intern at Enemy To Fashion will be instrumental in increasing the content on our website and on other websites.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
- Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
- Write a minimum of 2-3 blog posts per week for posting on our website and as guest posts on other websites
- Comment on other blog posts to increase our visibility
- Post timely and relevant content to social media channels
- Moderate social media profiles and respond to fan comments and questions
- Identify and connect with key influencers and fans to amplify the reach of Enemy To Fashion messages
- Research daily trends, stories, hot topics on blogs and social media
- Assist in measuring social media analytics and produce monthly reports
- Evaluate web analytics and make recommendations for improving web traffic
- Organize all digital assets and manage photo library, upload photos to Site and create Facebook albums immediately following events
- Work with marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts for campaigns and strategies to increase engagement across digital communities
- Other projects as needed
- Passionate about Fashion, Blogging and writing
- Friendly and conversational
- Must be a good writer, team player and technologically savvy
- Fast Learner
- Must be a current college student or recent graduate; communications or marketing major preferred but not required (If you are a beauty school drop out, don’t be afraid just convince us)
- Be passionate about using digital tools
- Social media experience in a professional capacity A PLUS (i.e. doing it for a brand or organization)
- Experience writing effective short-form copy that resonates with a youth audience
- Be well-versed in all major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Flickr, Google+ and Instagram
- Be very tech savvy with a strong personal interest in the digital media landscape
- Be CREATIVE and propose solutions that are unique, innovative and inspire action
- Results and data-driven with experience producing qualitative reports
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: market research/consumer insights work, social media monitoring tools, Google & YouTube Analytics, Facebook Insights
- Organized, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to complete projects independently
- This is an unpaid part-time internship
- Estimated weekly hours are 10 hours per week, unless you have more time than that! Schedule is flexible, and you can write the posts when works for you. (minimum 3-month commitment, but longer if you’d like)
- Intern will work remotely, on his/her own computer – Once A week meetings at our studio in Charlotte, NC
- Create a portfolio of your published work
- You’ll learn WordPress, about the blogging culture and a bit about social media from someone knowledgeable!
To apply: Please send resume, cover letter (including why you’re interested in fashion, blogging and Enemy To Fashion) and writing samples to info (at) enemytofashion (dot) com
Check out the winter sale over at our online store shop.enemy2fashion.com All Hats are $22 for a limited time! Plus get free domestic shipping on any order over $50 with promo code: “shipmefree” at checkout.
Now have the Nite Watch Cap in Coyote colorway for a limited time!
Also lots of helmet bags in stock!
Hey Everyone, So we have hinted and teased and I am very proud to share what we have been working so hard on in secret for the last few months… This is our interpretation of the all new 2013 Chevy Spark.
ONE-OF-A-KIND CHEVROLET SPARK TO BE UNVEILED AT SEMA SHOW 2012
Project car gets Enemy To Fashion brand makeover as modern tactical vehicle with vintage military styling.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (October 25th, 2012) — The Chevrolet Spark is getting a one-of-a-kind Enemy To Fashion makeover that will be revealed October 30th at SEMA Show 2012 in Las Vegas. Taking inspiration from vintage Army surplus colors and materials, Enemy To Fashion (enemytofashion.com) is literally re-skinning the exterior and the interior of the Spark with a modern take on a classic rugged look.
“It screams post-apocalyptic Cannonball Run,” said Weapon Collective Creative Director Caleb Clark, who started the Enemy To Fashion brand in 2005. “It’s not what you would expect to see from a Chevy Spark, but the car really wears it well.”
While the look may be jaw-dropping, what really sets this project car apart is the functionality that is integrated into the design and materials. Utilizing vintage, battle-used Army surplus materials and military-grade technical fabrics to reconstruct the inside of the Spark, Enemy To Fashion has paid as much attention to the tactical experience as it has to the design aesthetic.
The end result is a Chevy Spark that will feel right at home in an urban jungle or in the open terrain.
Specialty fabrication specialist Bill Rhine and team at RHINE BUILT are handling all custom fabrication, drawing upon their vast experience in vintage race car preparation and concours quality restorations.
Project partners and suppliers include:
Rhine Built – rhinebuilt.com
Kicker Audio – kicker.com
3M – mmm.com
Falken Tires – falkentire.com
Fifteen52 Wheels – fifteen52.us
Recaro Seats – Recaro.com
Rigid Industries – rigidindustries.com
Venom High Performance – venom-performance.com
INJEN Performance – injen.com
Rhino Racks – rhinorack.com
Duplicolor – duplicolor.com
Supertrapp – supertrapp.com
Industrial Sign – industrialsign.com
MORE PHOTOS AFTER THE JUMP!
Last week we decided to open up the studio to the public for the first time ever to sell some of our samples as well as some limited edition product we produced for event. Throughout the night we had about 100 people come thru to check out the sale, tour the studio & check out featured work by in house photographer, BASICWILD & jewelry by Corvidae. Had some drinks on hand by vitaminwater and adult beverages provided by our friends at Pabst! Thanks to everyone who came out to support us, this looks like an event we may do again!
Check out all the pics from the sample sale after the jump!
Among the sea of events happening in Charlotte this week for the Democratic National Convention we were asked to show a few looks for media guests at the PPL Headquarters. We had a great time participating in this forum on sustainable fashion and enjoyed meeting many members of the independent media.
Really want to take some time to thanks the people and companies that always support us in what we do…
Mandi , Julia & Ashley thanks so much for doing such a great job with our models hair, Nichole and Katelyn you exceeded our expectations with the makeup. Vanessa at Corvidae for making some super rad jewelry pieces for the show, Just from BASICWILD for taking pics even though he was sick, My wifey Liz for putting up with my crap, Vitaminwater for keeping us hydrated through meetings, fittings and the show, Our Models: Morgan, Kyle, Judith, Chelsea, Emily & Miranda I cannot thank you enough for coming in and doing your thing and doing it so well.
Last But not least I want to thanks Shayla Torres our super intern, even though she is always 15 minutes late she puts in %115 and is super talented I cannot wait to see what she does in life and her career.
Below are some behind the scenes pics, more to come in a future post!
More Photos After The Jump! Click through!